Listen to my latest podcasts

There are two sites that feature my podcasts. People who support them on the Web - find my palavering real fun. I jibe at politicians and others - whenever they deserve it. The podcasts here are separated into those in Macedonian and the few in English. There is "About me" page too and some family pics. I plan to run conversational Macedonian chats, but need experience. This is on an OSX platform produced on a GarageBand and featured by iMac on iWeb. This is yet another, my all-Macedonian language podcasting facility put together and maintained by my friend George Zafirovski, an interface Merlin who builds (quickly) his reputation in London, UK. He is quite professional. So

Friday, February 26, 2010

T-Mobile Netherlands

T-MOBILE NETHERLANDS OWS ME
COMPENSATION AND A FORMAL EXCUSE


The affair around T-Mobile Nederland pushing phantom charges on its subscribers continues.
It appears that Peter Meefout, former director of customer finances, had contracted an obscure firm (Lindorff B.V.) where he was director, to collect (by threats of court actions) bills incurred by allegedly unknown parties who were syphoning moneys from subscribers using technology gimmicks and robbing practices.
When carefully read, the Linkendin profile of Peter Meefout, shows that he used T-Mobile to pump money (from customers) into Lindorff where he was director at the same while serving in T-Mobile.
The public prosecution in the Netherlands did not so far act to either alert the public or chase the culprits.

No comments: