Listen to my latest podcasts

There are two sites that feature my podcasts. People who support them on the Web - find my palavering real fun. I jibe at politicians and others - whenever they deserve it. The podcasts here are separated into those in Macedonian and the few in English. There is "About me" page too and some family pics. I plan to run conversational Macedonian chats, but need experience. This is on an OSX platform produced on a GarageBand and featured by iMac on iWeb. This is yet another, my all-Macedonian language podcasting facility put together and maintained by my friend George Zafirovski, an interface Merlin who builds (quickly) his reputation in London, UK. He is quite professional. So

Saturday, November 27, 2010

DUTCH OMBUDSMAN MUST DEFEND THE CITIZENS



OUT OF WHIM, A CAPRICIOUS CLERC
DECIDES TO MALTREAT A SENIOR (DISTINGUISHED)
CITIZEN OF THE WORLD
AND NOT A SOUL MOVES A LITTLE FINGER
AGAINST SUCH A MALPRACTICE





In my very modest opinion this is an urgent case for the Dutch national ombudsman. The director of the CBR (drs R.A.L. Verstraeten) allows his medical counsel (X.H. Nguyen) to maltreat me while processing the extension of my driving license. I am 71 of age, have a license for the past 45 years or so, had two STAAR operations on my both eyes this summer, have a document from an eye-surgeon (d-r Floris Hageman) that my eyesight is fine and that the driving license should be extended for 10 (ten) years.

I still do not have it.
That is the caprice of the clercs of the CBR.
Such behavior is intolerable.
I am under medical treatment and must drive every workday for radiotherapy in the AMC, I have explained all that, and the director of the CBR continues to allow his medical advisor, who is NOT an eye-surgeon, to stall the processing of the extension of the driving license.

It is unhuman.
Such a chicanery of people may not be allowed in this country.
There is no point having an ombudsman who does not act upon complaints like this. The bureaucrats feel bolstered and become intolerable. That in turn undermines the legal state.

No comments: